Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1016343
[Doc Bug Fix] Disable Subdeployment Class Loader Isolation Within a EAR
Last modified: 2015-10-20 08:58:42 EDT
Description of problem:
This section describes how to disable class loader isolation, but in the previous two sections (3.6.1 & 3.6.2) the documents indicate that it IS disabled by default and that you can enable isolation if needed. So, if I am reading this correctly then I am not sure if this section is needed; seems confusing to me or am I misreading it?
Perhaps there should be a corresponding ENABLE section as well? There is an alluded to enablement mentioned in section 3.6.1 (Class-Path in the MANIFEST.MF file), but no example.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 6.0.x
The last sentence of 3.7.3 needs reversed.
- "will have automatic dependencies" -> "will not have automatic dependencies".
3.7.1. needs some work.
- "These modules have the same behavior as any other module, with implicit dependencies on the parent module." would be better stated with something like "... as well as implicit ..."
- I'd switch the two bullet points above ^^, to help make it clear that statement is referring to the WAR/EJB statement (as the lib/parent module doesn't have a dependency on itself)
- The implicit dependencies on "EJB JAR subdeployments" info should be added back in, although maybe reworded to "non-WAR subdeployments" and made clear only that part is related to vv
- "The implicit dependencies described above occur because JBoss EAP 6 has subdeployment class loader isolation disabled by default." needs to be clear it's referring to the implicit dependencies on the non-WAR subdeployments
The latest version looks great.
Development Guide Revision 6.4.0-37