Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1017029
It will occur an error while pressing F8 and selecting journal(systemd)
Last modified: 2014-12-08 10:08:11 EST
Created attachment 809730 [details]
a picture describing the error
Description of problem:
After pressing F8 and selecting journal(systemd), the system will say:
"An error appeared in the UI: CalledProcessError()
Press ENTER to logout...
or enter 's' to drop to shell"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install RHEVH6-6.5-20130930.0.auto665 from any media.
2. After logging into the system, press F8 and select journal(systemd)
3. After doing the second step, it will show "An error appeared in the UI: CalledProcessError()"
This request was not resolved in time for the current release.
Red Hat invites you to ask your support representative to
propose this request, if still desired, for consideration in
the next release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
This bug is currently attached to errata RHBA-2013:15277. If this change is not to be documented in the text for this errata please either remove it from the errata, set the requires_doc_text flag to minus (-), or leave a "Doc Text" value of "--no tech note required" if you do not have permission to alter the flag.
Otherwise to aid in the development of relevant and accurate release documentation, please fill out the "Doc Text" field above with these four (4) pieces of information:
* Cause: What actions or circumstances cause this bug to present.
* Consequence: What happens when the bug presents.
* Fix: What was done to fix the bug.
* Result: What now happens when the actions or circumstances above occur. (NB: this is not the same as 'the bug doesn't present anymore')
Once filled out, please set the "Doc Type" field to the appropriate value for the type of change made and submit your edits to the bug.
For further details on the Cause, Consequence, Fix, Result format please refer to:
Thank you for your help.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.