Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 101922
konsole has 2 problems (1) can't copy screen to browser (2) dosen't scroll at all
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:06:57 EST
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0rc2) Gecko/20020510
Description of problem:
(1) when you try to copy the screen content and paste it into a browser, not
only does noting get pasted, but also the browser locks up, and NO input or data
can be entered without restarting the browser.
(2) the scroll bar dosen't work at all, dosen't matter what you set the history
to, and restarting the cpu, or logging in/out has not effect.
-- NEITHER -- or these problems happened when I started a gnome desktop session.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.copy with right click highlighting on konsole screen
2.paste into a web browser
3.not able to access input fields in web browser (mozilla).
4. dosen't happen doing eveything exactly the same, when in gnome desktop.
1. type enough test in koncole window, or cat enough to fill screen
2. scroll bar is locked (with tiny space at bottom)
3. setting history does not change anything
4. set history to unlimited, and to 1000,
5. I believe that pipping to more may not work either.
Actual Results: browser locks up access to input data
Expected Results: should be able to keep entering data
should be able to scroll
not having problems with gnome, doing exact same steps with same browser.
i cannot reproduce it with kdebase 3.1.3-5 in Taroon. Could you please
try to upgrade to 3.1.3-5 and try again.
Please reopen it, if it still appears. Thanks