Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1019560
[RHS-C] Remove bricks status dialog shows "Started At" field as a text box. It should be a label.
Last modified: 2015-05-13 12:31:50 EDT
Description of problem:
The remove bricks status dialog shows the field "Started At" as a text box.
It should be displayed as label with correct value populated in it.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Volumes tab and select a volume
2. Select the bricks sub-tab and select a brick from the list
3. Start remove brick by clicking the menu option "Remove"
4. Click the drop down menu option from the Activities column. It pops up the "Remove Bricks Status" dialog.
5. Check the "Started At" field value on the dialog
The field value is shown as a text box
The field value should be shown as a label with properly populated value
verified as fixed in rhsc-cb5
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.