Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1019561
[RHS-C] Remove bricks status dialog should show host names instead of IP address
Last modified: 2015-05-13 12:30:18 EDT
Description of problem:
The remove bricks status dialog shows the host IPs in the list of hosts. The same should be populated with host names.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Volumes tab and select a volume
2. Go to Bricks sub-tab and select a brick from the list
3. Start remove-brick by clicking the "Remove" menu option
4. Click the drop down menu option in the Activities column and select status. It pops up the "Remove Bricks Status" dialog
5. Check the host names column in the status dialog.
Lists the host IP adresses
Should list the host names
Verified in cb6
Remove bricks status dialog now shows name of the host instead of IP address.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.