Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1019754
Custom form layout not working - lots of NullPointerExceptions when using it
Last modified: 2014-08-06 16:11:45 EDT
Created attachment 812864 [details]
Steps to reproduce - video
Description of problem:
When you select custom form layout > Edit in form modeler, the layout is not loaded in the HTML editor - instead NullPointerExceptions appear in server.log (attached). When generating template based on default layout there are again NPEs. NPEs are also thrown when you try to save the layout.
See video and server.log attached.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
BPMS 6.0.0 ER4 deployed on EAP 6.1 (can be downloaded here: http://dev138.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/candidate/bpms-6.0.0-ER4/)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Authoring > project authoring
2. In project explorer select: Demo > Jbpm-playground > Evaluation
3. Open form: evaluation-taskform
4. In form modeler choose Form Properties, click Custom form layout > Edit (first batch of NPEs in the server log)
5. Click Generate template based on default > OK (2nd batch of NPEs)
6. Click save button at the bottom (3rd batch of NPEs)
described in steps to reproduce
It should open the form layout markup and it should be possible to edit it.
Created attachment 812865 [details]
server.log with exceptions
It was fixed with this commits, on the 1st October, after the ER4 was made.
Ok, now the Custom form layout editor works correctly - no more NPEs when opening editor or when generating forms in it. Verified with BPMS 6.0.0 ER5