Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1020368
"Launch browser after server startup" option should aim to management port not to http
Last modified: 2014-09-03 00:57:24 EDT
Description of problem:
Browser launched by installer aiming for http port. For domain this feature takes http port of default profile, but out-of-box domain is configured with server-one from main-server-group which uses full profile thus no server is listening on default profiles http port (assume they are not same for all profiles).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start gui installation, use defautl values untill Socket Bindings screen
2. On Socket screen select to Configure custom port bindings and Configure ports for domain mode
3. On Socket Binding (default-domain) change the value of http port to 1010 and continue till Server Launch screen
4. On server Launch screen select to start Domain Mode and check to Launch browser after server start.
5. Keep pressing next untill Processing screen where server is launched.
Browser is opened on http://localhost:1010/, but server-one is listening on http://localhost:8080/
Connect to management http Port.
Also browser launched for standalone mode should points to http management port
Browser now aimed at management ports for both domain and standalone.
Verified on EAP 6.2.0.ER7 installer.