Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1021836
Zend apps become inaccessible(error 500) after several builds with hot_deploy marker
Last modified: 2015-05-14 19:31:10 EDT
Description of problem:
Given a Zend app with hot_deploy marker added, after several builds (usually two rounds of builds), the app becomes inaccessible, returnning 500 error when checking the HTTP status.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a zend app
2. create a hot_deploy marker and trigger a build
3. check the availability of the app's homepage
4. make another change and trigger a second build
5. check the availability of the app again
6. repeat Step 4 and 5 several times
The app was accessible in Step 3, but in Step 5 its homepage became blank, returning error 500 when checking the header of the response.
The zend app should be always accessible after several builds with hot_deploy marker.
Seems to be resolved as of devenv_3934.
Verified in devenv_3837.