Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1024509
Switching source from HDD ISO to network causes a traceback
Last modified: 2014-06-17 21:41:53 EDT
Description of problem:
Switching from the HDD ISO source to the network source causes a traceback
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. got to the source spoke
2. select the the HDD ISO option
3. select a device and a valid rhel7 iso from it
4. click done and wait for the source refresh to finish
5. go to the source spoke and select the network source
6. click done, then enter any spoke and click done
7. traceback window is displayed:
"AttributeError: 'F18_Url' object has no attribute 'partition'
Anaconda correctly switches from the HDD ISO source to the network source.
This request was resolved in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0.
Contact your manager or support representative in case you have further questions about the request.