Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1024585
Original make selection is invalidated when re-select the Entry type
Last modified: 2014-06-18 03:17:36 EDT
When vendor create hardware entry and hardware details, there is a bug when selecting make.
How to reproduce:
1) login in as vendor user(email@example.com)
2) keep entry type with "Create Both"
3) select and input required fields(included a make) in HARDWARE DETAILS section
4) change the "entry type" to "Hardware Specification"
5) input a "Model" as it disappears
6) click CONTINUE button
7) will get an alert "Please select a make" even it already has a make.
Please have a look at this.
please verify it.
This will not alert now, but the make is not selected and not sent to cgi
I got the software error this time(using Chrome).
Undef to trick_taint at Bugzilla/Util.pm line 62
Bugzilla::Util::trick_taint('undef') called at Hwcert/HardwareEntry.pm line 41
Hwcert::HardwareEntry::dupVMMCheck('3com', 'undef', 'sdf') called at /var/www/html/hwcert/post.cgi line 860
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
I suspect that the value of make is not passing to backend.