Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1024623
Context Statistics on filtered documents should show statistics of filtered results
Last modified: 2015-07-30 21:22:00 EDT
Description of problem:
If filter string is embedding in URL, the context statistics is computed with filtered results.
However, if filter string is typed in document filter field, the context statistics is computed with all documents.
This may confuses users, as the other parts appear exactly the same.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Zanata version 3.0.3 (20130919-2218)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to https://translate.jboss.org/webtrans/translate?project=jboss_as&iteration=7.1.x&localeId=de&locale=en#filter:App
2. Hover on the context statistics, total words are 239.
3. Clear the document filter field
4. Filter with the string "App"
5. Hover on the context statistics.
Total words are "57439"
Total words are "239"
The initial idea of that statistic is the overall stats for this doc. If we gonna change it to context based, i.e filter, we might do that same in the editor as well. Any suggestions?
Migrated; check JIRA for bug status: http://zanata.atlassian.net/browse/ZNTA-460