I've just hit this on F19 ...
I got ceph-libs-0.56.4-1.fc19.x86_64 installed as a dependency while ceph-libs-0.67.3-2.fc19.x86_64 is available in updates (and it fixes the problem)
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #995883 +++
The F19 package should have the fix since September. How did you hit this?
(In reply to Cole Robinson from comment #1)
> The F19 package should have the fix since September. How did you hit this?
well ... the missing part here, which I deemed unimportant at first, is that the affected package was qemu-img
I just googled the error message and thought it is the same problem, so I cloned; I've learned about the workaround of manually upgrading ceph-libs, so I hadn't chance to test anything else (and possibly get the needed update automatically) afterwards
so, the full story is that qemu-img depends on
which is not enough (bug #995883 comment #8)
the fix for bug #995883 was done in qemu-common, so pulling in qemu-common means pulling in correct version of ceph-libs
but qemu-img does not depend on qemu-common ...
Thanks for following up, moving to POST since the solution is known here
qemu-1.4.2-15.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing qemu-1.4.2-15.fc19'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
qemu-1.4.2-15.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.