Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1026290
[ALL_LANG] Unlocalized word "Success" in "Deleted router" message
Last modified: 2015-02-15 17:02:30 EST
Created attachment 819071 [details]
Unlocalized word "Success"
Description of problem:
The word "Success" in unlocalized in "Success: Deleted router" message
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 4.0
How reproducible: 100%
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Dashboard with Admin account.
2. Click "Settings" menu and select a language other than English and save the setting.
3. On the left panel, select Project => Manage Network => Network Topology.
4. In the main panel, select a router in the diagram and click Delete Router.
5. Check the message shown on the right-top.
Word "Success" is unlocalized
It should be localized.
Interestingly, this happens from the Network Topology view, but not when deleting from the 'Router' view.
The fix was merged in Icehouse upstream and should already be available in the RHEL OSP 5 packages, updating status.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.