Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1026642
[ALL_LANG] Unlocalized dropdown menu "Member" in Create Project window
Last modified: 2015-02-15 17:02:38 EST
Created attachment 819537 [details]
Unlocalized dropdown menu "Member"
Description of problem:
"Member" dropdown menu in Create Project window is unlocalized.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Dashboard with Admin account.
2. Click "Settings" menu and select a language other than English.
3. On the left side panel, click "Projects"
4. Click "Create Project" button.
5. Check "Project Members" and "Project Groups" tabs.
(Add users or groups as needed)
Dropdown menu "Member" is not localized
It should be localized.
We actually specifically removed the translation on this one, because it is not a software string but a role name defined manually by the system administrator, the value comes from the Keystone database. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1226510 for the upstream bug.