Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1027044
[ja_JP] Translation for "advanced configuration" can be improved
Last modified: 2016-04-26 22:42:26 EDT
Created attachment 820094 [details]
Create subnet description in ja-JP
Description of problem:
Japanese translation for "advanced configuration" can be improved, although the current translation is not wrong.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 4.0
How reproducible: 100%
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Dashboard with Admin account.
2. Click "Settings" menu and change the language to Japanese.
3. On the left side panel, select Admin => Networks
4. Click a network name listed in the table to open "Network Detail" page.
5. Click "Create Subnet" button to open "Create Subnet" window.
6. Check the translation of description: You can create a subnet associated with the network. Advanced configuration are available at "Subnet Detail" tab.
It can be improved by changing the part "高度な設定" to "詳細設定".
Similar message for "Update Subnet" can be also improved by changing the part "高度な設定" to "詳細設定"
"You can update a subnet associated with the network. Advanced configuration "
"are available at \"Subnet Detail\" tab."
This message is accessible from the same screen by clicking "Edit Subnet".
Created attachment 820096 [details]
Update subnet description in ja-JP
This will be discussed with the upstream ja-JP user group.
I will report the progress here.
Reported to the upstream ja-JP user group on 8 Nov and is currently under discussion.
After discussion with the upstream ja-JP User Group, we decided that it is ok to keep the current translation as-is.
Changing the status to CLOSED.