Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1027299
Asset table is not sortable after page 2
Last modified: 2016-07-31 21:15:33 EDT
Description of problem:
Assuming you have more then 10 rules in Guvnor.
If you open "Assets" tab of a package, you can sort assets by clicking a table header (e.g. "Name").
1) It sorts only 10 assets in the page 1. It should re-order all assets in the package and render.
2) If you move to page 2, clicking a table header doesn't have an effect.
I guess (1) and (2) are coupled so resolving (1) would fix (2) as well.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import repository_export_many_rules.zip which has 13 rules in defaultPackage
2. Open "defaultPackage" -> Assets tab
3. In page1, click "Name" header
4. Go to page2 and click "Name" header
page1) Sorts rules only from '01' to '10'. So it re-orders from '10' to '01'.
page2) No effect. It displays from '11' to '13'.
page1) Sorts all rules in the package. So it re-orders from '13' to '04'.
page2) Sorts all rules in the package. So it re-orders from '03' to '01'.
Created attachment 820387 [details]
The issue exists in Guvnor 5.5.0.
This bug should be opened because the patch is not working. A customer is complaining about it. The resolution was included in the BRMS 5.3.1 Roll Up Patch #5 and listed as solved:
[BZ-1027299] Asset table is not sortable after page 2
After a customer complain, we have tested in local with BRMS-5.3.1-standalone + Roll-up-patch#5 and it doesn't work.
We will ask the customer how critical this problem is for their business.