Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1027426
An exception has occurred when view installed plugins details
Last modified: 2013-11-27 19:12:09 EST
This bug has been copied from bug #969988 and has been proposed
to be backported to 6.4 z-stream (EUS).
1. Install ovirt-node-tools-2.5.0-17.el6_4.12.noarch in RHEL6.4.
2. Install plugins using edit-node.
#edit-node --install-kmod=kmod-tg3 --repo=dd-tg3-13179-el6_2-x86_64.iso rhevh-6.5-20131220.127.116.11.el6.iso
3. Clean install the regenerated iso.
4. Check the plugin by using <View Details>
1. After step4, it shows manifest selection page and it also can view all manifest successfully.
This bug is fixed in rhevh-6.5-2013118.104.22.168.el6.iso. So change the status from ON_QA to VERIFIED.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.