Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1029405
[RFE] Should be better to show bond mode in NIC details page
Last modified: 2016-02-10 15:04:46 EST
Description of problem:
It should be better to show bond mode in TUI in NIC details page when selected bond. Because bond mode decided the way bond works, so it should be better to give a way to check it in TUI.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. TUI install rhevh-6.5-20131031.1.0.
2. Create bond0 with mode=1.
3. Select bond1 and check the NIC details.
1. After step3, it has not bond mode infos.
1. After step3, it should be better to provide bond mode in NIC details to let user know the mode.
This is a mass change, moving bugs of merged patches into MODIFIED.
Please correct the state, if you think that the move was not justified.
1. Install rhev-hypervisor6-6.6-20141212.0.iso
2. Create bond with mode 1
3. Select bond1 and check the NIC details page
1. In NIC details page, it shows bond mond and bond slaves now.
So this issue is fixed in rhev-hypervisor6-6.6-20141212.0.iso. And also check no such issue in rhev-hypervisor7-7.0-20141212.0.iso now. Change the status from ON_QA to Verified.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.