Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1030459
GPaste 3.7 is available
Last modified: 2014-02-24 07:26:42 EST
GPaste 3.7 has been released on 9/11/2013 with following changes and fixes and it would be nice if you could update your package:
NEW in 3.7 (9/11/2013)
- "Paste and Pop" is now only "Pop"
- Fix SEGV when deleting last item of history
- New gnome-shell DBus client library
- DBus client libraries are now async
- Keybinder now uses gnome-shell if available to grab keys
- Preparations for wayland port
- Enhance internal memory management
- Code cleanup
- Misc bug fixes
- German translation
GPaste will be updated to 3.7 once this annoying bug fixed:
gpaste-3.8-1.fc20 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 20.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 20 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing gpaste-3.8-1.fc20'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
gpaste-3.8-1.fc20 has been pushed to the Fedora 20 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.