Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1032211
Area of binding tabs is not computed properly
Last modified: 2018-03-29 17:53:06 EDT
Area of binding tabs is not computed properly in Properties view when clicking on Source tab in Editor view.
Steps to reproduce:
1. show a binding in Properties view
2. switch to some binding tab that has lower height than the first tab
3. click on Source tab in Editor view
4. click on Design tab in Editor view
5. switch to some binding tab that has higher height then actual tab (the first tab for example)
The tab shown in step 5. has the same height as the tab selected in step 2., so it is not possible to fill all fields since they are not visible.
The tab shown in the step 5. is re-sized according its needs.
Rob Cernich <email@example.com> updated the status of jira SWITCHYARD-1845 to Resolved
Andrej Podhradsky <firstname.lastname@example.org> updated the status of jira SWITCHYARD-1845 to Closed