Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1032767
Examples of the targetattrfilters ACI keyword need to be documented
Last modified: 2017-03-14 06:33:25 EDT
The Administration Guide has no examples of usage of the "targetattrfilters" ACI keyword. We simply mention what it can be used for with a very brief description. We should add some real examples to show how it is used. The DS source code has some explanation, but I think development will need to provide more details and examples for the docs:
* Check to see if we need to evaluate any targetattrfilters.
* They look as follows:
* (targetattrfilters="add=sn:(sn=rob) && gn:(gn!=byrne),
* del=sn:(sn=rob) && gn:(gn=byrne)")
* For ADD/DELETE:
* If theres's a targetattrfilter then each add/del filter
* that applies to an attribute in the entry, must be satisfied
* by each value of the attribute in the entry.
* For MODIFY:
* If there's a targetattrfilter then the add/del filter
* must be satisfied by the attribute to be added/deleted.
* (MODIFY acl is evaluated one value at a time).
talks about "targattrfilters" and not "targetattrfilters" - this also makes it harder to find...
Reassigning to Tomas.
(In reply to Martin Kosek from comment #1)
> talks about "targattrfilters" and not "targetattrfilters" - this also makes
> it harder to find...
I replaced all occurrences of the incorrect keyword in the Admin Guide (DS-9, 10.1, and master branch).
The update is now available on the Customer Portal.