Version-Release number of selected component:
cmdline: /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin --writer '/home/kaos/Documents/Mobitron/Spec/Cargolog/Cargolog Overview.odm' --splash-pipe=5
runlevel: N 5
Thread no. 1 (10 frames)
#0 SwAnchoredObject::GetDrawObj at /usr/src/debug/libreoffice-220.127.116.11/sw/source/core/layout/anchoredobject.cxx:124
#1 SwTxtFly::InitAnchoredObjList at /usr/src/debug/libreoffice-18.104.22.168/sw/source/core/text/txtfly.cxx:926
#2 GetAnchoredObjList at /usr/src/debug/libreoffice-22.214.171.124/sw/source/core/text/txtfly.hxx:308
#3 SwTxtFly::ForEach at /usr/src/debug/libreoffice-126.96.36.199/sw/source/core/text/txtfly.cxx:1042
#4 SwTxtFly::_GetFrm at /usr/src/debug/libreoffice-188.8.131.52/sw/source/core/text/txtfly.cxx:409
#5 GetFrm at /usr/src/debug/libreoffice-184.108.40.206/sw/source/core/text/txtfly.hxx:353
#6 SwTxtFormatter::CalcFlyWidth at /usr/src/debug/libreoffice-220.127.116.11/sw/source/core/text/itrform2.cxx:2335
#7 SwTxtFormatter::BuildPortions at /usr/src/debug/libreoffice-18.104.22.168/sw/source/core/text/itrform2.cxx:396
#8 SwTxtFormatter::FormatLine at /usr/src/debug/libreoffice-22.214.171.124/sw/source/core/text/itrform2.cxx:1538
#9 SwTxtFrm::FormatLine at /usr/src/debug/libreoffice-126.96.36.199/sw/source/core/text/frmform.cxx:1117
Created attachment 827254 [details]
Created attachment 827255 [details]
Created attachment 827256 [details]
Created attachment 827257 [details]
Created attachment 827258 [details]
Created attachment 827259 [details]
Created attachment 827260 [details]
Created attachment 827261 [details]
Created attachment 827262 [details]
Created attachment 827263 [details]
Created attachment 827264 [details]
Is there a way to reproduce this bug ?, e.g. Does it happen always with the same source document ?
bodged in http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=9835775259a92976e05451eef63a44b41126418d upstream, but ideally need a reproducer
The bug is not reproducible on my system, as far as I know (it only occurred once).
I did see some weirdness though, but no more crashes, and nothing that didn't resolve itself with another update.
I was working with a master document, where one of the sub documents are 5 pages of drawings and almost no text at all. These drawings are not always positioned correctly in the master document, but are re-aligned properly if I run update an additional time.
The crash was during one of these updates, if I'm not mistaken.
It's nothing big nor complicated, I just started out writing on it today.
If you would like to have a look at the docs, I can send them to you in private, but I don't have them in exactly the same state as when it crashed (unless there are some traces/logs of the document recovery process somewhere, which took place right after I restarted LO).
Given that lack of reproduciblity lets leave it at the upstream fix rather than risk backporting