Description of problem:
The commitPreparedTransaction works fine via command line interface when the standalone configuration being used. Howevr, this method does not exist in domain mode.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start JBoss-EAP-6.1.1 in standalone mode
2. Please try to execute /subsystem=messaging/hornetq-server=default:commit-prepared-transaction
3. You could observe this operation does exist in the standalone configuration
4. Start the server in domain mode and try to perform the commit-prepared-transaction operation via command line interface.
5. You would notice "commit-prepared-transaction" operation hasn't been supplied with the domain configuration.
commit-prepared-transaction is a runtime operation on a hornetq-server resource and can be executed with the path
Note that the operation is not listed by the :read-operation-names. I'll check why this is the case.
Jeff Mesnil <email@example.com> made a comment on jira WFLY-2570
PR merged in master branch
PR for jboss-eap https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-eap/pull/841
is present in EAP 6.3.0.DR0 and commit-prepared-transaction is in the list of operation for:
Making public for inclusion in 6.3.0 Release Notes.