Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 10380
Reproducable Installer Crash
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:37:55 EDT
Do the folling steps to let the RH6.2 installer [text mode] crash:
[I'll repeat extactly what I did]
1) go to the "add user" screen
2) username: Wonderboy
3) Description: Marc aka Wonderboy
4) passwd: [my passwd]
5) retype passwd: [my passwd again]
6) hit "ok"
7) a message is telling me that a username can only be 8 chars [why is that
anyway????] and hit "ok"
8) remove the username [I did it with backspace :-)]
9) remove the description
10) hit enter twice to fill in no password
10) click "ok" again and the installer will crash..
Marc aka Wonderboy
*** Bug 11386 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***