Description of problem:
The existing OpenId user cannot save any setting from the Edit profile view.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Zanata 3.3.0-SNAPSHOT (20131216-1014)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log In as an existing Open Id user.
2. Click the Person Icon -> Settings
3. Click Action "Edit Profile"
4. Fill all the require form and Click Save.
5. Click Action "Edit Profile" again.
The fields remain empty.
The fields should show the values you just typed.
Although the field is empty but the value is actually saved in database(except username)
I think we don't allow username change but this may be a given by Seam framework.
I will make the change so that those fields will be pre-filled by current values.
VERIFIED with commit a12921fa6912255d86ade8a044c1f19c238778ca
Closing VERIFIED bugs for Zanata server 3.3.2.