Description of problem:
[ALL LANG] OK button should be disabled always for the default selected language.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run system-config-language from terminal or run Language Selection from desktop.
2. Check OK button for the default selected language.(ex. Japanese, OK button is disabled.)
3. Click on the other language from the list.(ex. Kannada, OK button is enabled.)
4. Click on the default selected language again.(ex. Japanese, OK button is enabled.)
OK button is enabled.
OK button should be disabled always for the default selected language.
reported this bug for tracking this fix here. Already fixed in upstream.
Fixed in system-config-language-1.4.0-7.fc20 build on koji.
system-config-language-1.4.0-7.fc20 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 20.
system-config-language-1.4.0-7.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 20 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing system-config-language-1.4.0-7.fc20'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
system-config-language-1.4.0-7.fc20 has been pushed to the Fedora 20 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
system-config-language-1.4.0-8.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
system-config-language-1.4.0-8.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.