Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 104485
please upgrade gphoto2 from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2
Last modified: 2007-04-18 12:57:36 EDT
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686) Gecko/20030807 Galeon/1.3.5
Description of problem:
The gphoto2 website on sourceforge shows a newer version (2.1.2) of gphoto2 (as
of 2003-08-09) is out. RedHat Severn uses version (2.1.1)
according to the changelog of libgphoto2 the following has been changed:
* fixed nasty stack overflow/segfault bug
* improved/fixed support for Sun
* All drivers:
- report vendor/model in a new (formatted) fashion
* Canon driver:
- added support for capturing on consumer class cameras, tested on
Canon PowerShot S45, Canon PowerShot G2
- G2 works again running from AC adapter
- multiple new models added (A60, A70, ...)
* PTP2 driver:
- Next generation PTP driver added, using this as default now.
* New Agfa CL20 driver from http://cl20.poeml.de/.
* New camera library spca50x for all chips supporting the spca50x bridges
(merging the gsmart, benq and spca504_flash driver into one).
Hopefully the package freeze is not here yet so this can go in.
(the popular canon powershot models are finally in in this release)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Look at the webpages.