Description of problem:
- Fixed setup failure on existing user creation attempt.
- Fixed instances that ownership wasn't recognized correctly.
- Fixed wrong change to dc dict that could cause setup to try to create engine user.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Not sure the doctext reflects the fixes even with this update, because the final change fixed also other flows tested during its review (local/remote db, clean setup/upgrade). Whatever. Whoever that really wants to know can look at the change itself in gerrit - we are open-source, after all.
verified on is32.2:
1) clean install 3.3 remote + local
2) upgrade of 3.2.5 -> 3.3 on local & remote (db owner postgres / dbadmin) + known sso users (password = encrypted null)
3) upgrade 22.214.171.124 -> 3.2.5 -> 3.3 remote + local
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.