Title: Configure Socket Bindings
Describe the issue: In Table 5.2 there are a number of issues:
* Multicast Port and Fixed Port have the wrong description - the description appears to be from an unrelated configuration topic.
* The names of the attributes are not exact matches for the actual attribute - i.e. Multicast Port is the row for the multicast-port attribute
Suggestions for improvement:
* Fix the descriptions
* Replace the names in the "Component" column with the exact attribute names (also the "Component" title might best be changed to "Attribute"
As following the documentation to-letter wouldn't lead to correct configuration I'm raising the severity.
A hint for correct description of multicast-port and fixed-port is at https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Interfaces+and+ports
Configure Socket Bindings 
- Removed unwanted capitalisation of "Management Console", "Management CLI" etc.
- Replaced names of the attributes to the literal value which would be specified in an XML configuration file.
- Changed column label "Component" to "Attribute".
- Marked attributes' names as <literal> to prevent them from being translated.
The amended text can be found in revision 6.3.0-23 (or higher) of the Administration and Configuration Guide at .
Refer to comment 2 for specific details as to what was changed.
Verified in Revision 6.3.0-26 - PASSED