Description of problem:
- Not able to delete address book from evolution.
- While deletion of address book from evolution it throws pop-up window with following message "Could not remove address book"
- Also the contacts from one address book can edit/delete from other address book
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open evolution client
2. Add new address book File --> New --> Address-book
3. Right click on address book --> Delete
4. A pop up window with error message appears.
address book not deleted
address book should be deleted
Upstream bug contains a fix, together with a workaround.
For easier later lookup, the upstream fix requires  to be applied first, and then only some chunks with white-space differences will be rejected:
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for
inclusion in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux release. Product
Management has requested further review of this request by
Red Hat Engineering, for potential inclusion in a Red Hat
Enterprise Linux release for currently deployed products.
This request is not yet committed for inclusion in a release.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.