Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1063039
Review Request: rubygem-em-http-request - EventMachine based, async HTTP Request client
Last modified: 2016-02-08 08:56:28 EST
Spec URL: http://niteshnarayan.fedorapeople.org/SPECS/rubygem-em-http-request-1.1.2.spec
SRPM URL: http://niteshnarayan.fedorapeople.org/SRPMS/rubygem-em-http-request-1.1.2-1.fc19.src.rpm
Description: EventMachine based, async HTTP Request client
Fedora Account System Username:
Taking this one. Couple of preliminary things:
- this depends on rubygem-http_parser.rb which isn't in Fedora, that will need to be built & pushed before this can be officially built in koji. Will wait till we sort out that gem before running the builds for this
- There seems to be an extraneous %gem_install in the %check section, please remove
- Please consider rm'ing the directories which you currently %exclude in the file list. Would result in a much cleaner / consolidated files list
- Upstream indicates the project is licensed under the MIT license in the README but there is no separate license file. Please file an issue w/ the upstream project to include this
- Note while it doesn't directly impact this gem, this upstream issue is related:
Nitash, any progress here?
Nope unfortunately I am surrounded by loads of day job and other responsibilities. I didn't get time to continue this further, sorry for that.