Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1063047
Review Request: rubygem-em-websocket-client - A WebSocket client implementation for EventMachine
Last modified: 2014-03-16 08:17:11 EDT
Spec URL: http://niteshnarayan.fedorapeople.org/SPECS/rubygem-em-websocket-client-0.1.2.spec
SRPM URL: http://niteshnarayan.fedorapeople.org/SRPMS/rubygem-em-websocket-client-0.1.2-1.fc19.src.rpm
Description: A WebSocket client implementation for EventMachine
Fedora Account System Username:
Hey Nitesh, some comments (similar to em-socksify)
- Gemfile, README, Rakefile, gemspec files should be marked as %doc
- Please rm the .document and .rspec files at some point during the build process
- Build fails again since you use rspec and assumably eventmachine is needed to run the test suite, yet neither are listed as Build Requirements on the package.
- Consider removing the extraneous whitespace / blank lines.
If you could fix these & successfully build the package via koji I'll give you the official review. Additionally if rspec / eventmachine are BuildRequirements for the other packages you submitted (noticed it was the case for eventmachine_httpserver as well) but aren't listed in the specs, please add them so as to tackle this issue across them all.
I had made the changes as per the comments .
Hey Nitesh some more comments:
- Please rename the spec to 'rubygem-em-websocket-client.spec' so fedora-review will pick it up
- The rspec command in the %check section should be "rspec -Ilib spec"
- The .document and .rspec %files should be rm'd or %excluded
- Marking files under "%files doc" as %doc is a bit redundant, though don't believe this is a blocker
- again "Updated as per the comments" in your changelog entry is a bit ambiguous, perhaps some like "updated to comply w/ Fedora guidelines" would be more direct
I had updated the SPECS, thanks for holding on with this and helping.
Hey nitesh, few more things
- You need to include the full url to the spec and srpm in your comment for the fedora-review tool to pick it up (eg the srpm is missing 'http://'
- Please rm, exclude, or mark the following files as %doc: Gemfile, Rakefile, websocket.spec
- The package should have a copy of the MIT license, see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:LicensingGuidelines?rd=Packaging/LicensingGuidelines#License_Text
- Remember to bump the release / add a new changelog entry before re-uploading. Also wouldn't hurt to put the url of the koji scratch build run w/ the latest version of the package (though not required as the review will run it theirselves)
One additional thing, the 'rubygems' requirements should be 'Requires: rubygems' and not 'Requires: ruby(rubygems)'
fedora-review will complain otherwise.
I had modified the spec as per the suggestions: