Description of problem:
When trying to view the Query Execution Plan in Developer Support, you get a
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enable Web Developer Support
2. Go to /ccm/ds/ and click on a request with at least one query
3. Click on the ID of one of the database queries
4. Click on "Query Execution Plan"
page displaying the execution plan
This is because of two bugs, or incompatibilities between QueryPlan and the 6.0
1. ConnectionManager.getCurrentThreadConnection() returns null in
2. The "queryPlan" query uses "level" as a column name. Persistence transforms
this query into a subquery, generating something like "st_.level as c_7". With
Oracle 9.2, this results in an "ORA-01747: invalid user.table.column,
table.column, or column specification" error, because "level" is a reserved keyword.
The fix can be found in changelist 36898.
Closing old tickets.