Description of problem:
1. Inline error messages should use consistent treatments. The "servers running" text now includes an alert icon - which makes it unclear whether it is an alert or read-only info/status text.
2. Error screens: should use PatternFly styling, unless doing so would make them inconsistent with the rest of the application.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Domain: Patch Mgmt > Apply a new patch
2. Shutdown servers?: No
3. View: Select or Confirm Patch Screens
Host info text includes a gray alert icon, inline.
Expected results: "A" or "B".
A) A styled inline alert message and icon (similar to Error screen treatment).
B) No inline alert icon, just info/status text.
Error messages should use PatternFly styling: https://site-patternfly.rhcloud.com/widgets/#alerts
* Unless doing so creates inconsistencies within the overall application.
The design recommendation is:
- On the Select and Confirm patch screens:
No inline alert icon, just info/status text. (ref: wireframes)
* If an inline warning is needed, it should instead be added to the "Shutdown Servers" screen instead.
This issue will be verified with ER2 build due to BZ1081570.