Spec URL: http://data-strzibny.rhcloud.com/rubygem-spring.spec
SRPM URL: http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/2580/6632580/rubygem-spring-1.1.2-1.fc21.src.rpm
Description: Spring is a Rails application preloader. It speeds up development by keeping your application running in the background so you don't need to boot it every time you run a test, rake task or migration.
Fedora Account System Username: jstribny
I am packaging rubygem-spring since Rails 4.1 suggests using spring in development and includes it in default Gemfile.
I'll take this for a review.
Just from the beginning, please do not link the SRPM from Koji, since it will get garbage collected soon, i.e. the link will become invalid.
* Bundled OkJson library
- This library has bundling exception, but you should mark it properly via
virtual provide 
* Test suite
- I failed to execute the test suite as well. Listen is only one piece, but
there is also extensively used Bundler, which might bring another issues.
- However, could you fix the comment? rubygem-listen actually *is* in Fedora,
but in old version. Unfortunately looking in direction in which Listen
developers go, I am not sure it will be ever updated. I wouldn't be
surprised that this might be the reason why spring does not depend on recent
version if listen.
* Missing 'ps' dependency
- It seems that '$ spring status' requires 'ps' command to work:
No such file or directory - ps (Errno::ENOENT)
- Please comment the require appropriately, in case the 'ps' requirement is
dropped from code base one day.
* Hidden file
- There is shipped unnecessary hidden file:
rubygem-spring-doc.noarch: E: version-control-internal-file
Otherwise the package looks sand => APPROVED
Please fix the OkJson and 'ps' dependency prior import.
Thank you. Will do.
New Package SCM Request
Package Name: rubygem-spring
Short Description: Rails application preloader
Git done (by process-git-requests).