Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 108920
Gaim doesn't recognize online status properly and Yahoo plug out-of-date.
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:06:59 EST
Description of problem(s):
1) I have AIM and Jabber accounts authenticating. When any of them get
disconnected the little window saying you were disconnected pops up,
you lose the contacts, etc. But when you go to the 'accounts' tab it
still shows connected (no, it's not and no, I don't have the
autoreconncet plugin selected). If you try to de-select the account so
you can manually reconnect, gaim crashes.
2) The Yahoo plugin included can't connect, I understand Yahoo went
through changes in the past few months that required some work for
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to an AIM account. Leave it overnight, you'll usually get
2. Close status window, check the 'accounts' window. It will show
you're logged in.
3. Try to de-select / re-select, *poof*, no more Gaim.
1. Try to authenticate to any Yahoo account, it fails.
Crash and bang, fails to login to Yahoo too...
gaim 0.74-5 is in the queue as an errata for FC1. This is probably