Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1098924
Copy Translations copies translations that should not be copied
Last modified: 2014-07-17 02:39:50 EDT
Description of problem:
When running Copy Translations for a version with all options set to "Don't Copy", translations are copied from different projects and different document names.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Zanata 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT (git-server-3.3.2-349-g63aba73)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Download a config file for a partially translated podir project into a new folder (delete all but one language that has translations to make the following steps faster)
2. Use zanata-cli to pull source and translations for to the folder (e.g. `zanata-cli pull -s . -t . --pull-type both`)
3. Create a new podir project with versions '1' and '2'
4. Change the project and version id in the local config file to match version '1' of the new project
5. Push to version 1 with --push-type both and --copy-trans false (e.g. `zanata-cli push -s . -t . --push-type both --copy-trans false`)
6. Change the version id in the local config file to match version '2'
7. Change the name of one .pot file to a different name. This must be a file for which there are translations in the language you are using.
8. Push just the source to the version '2' (e.g. `zanata-cli push -s . -t . --push-type source --copy-trans false`)
9. Open the zanata website and navigate to version '2' of the new project
10. In the '...' menu, select 'Copy Translations'
11. Set all options to "Don't Copy" and click "Run Copy Translations". Wait for it to finish.
12. Open the document that had the name changed in a language that has translation.
Translations have been copied as 'translated' from the document with a different name in version '1'
No translations are copied to the document (since no other document in the same project has the same name, so either document mismatch or project mismatch must be true).
Issue fixed in zanata-assets scripts
(In reply to Alex Eng from comment #1)
> Issue fixed in zanata-assets scripts
VERIFIED with Zanata 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT (git-server-3.3.2-351-gdebfc4e)