Created attachment 899280 [details]
Description of problem:
New GUI change leads some buttons are not aligned properly and not visible under alert definition creation page.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Version : 4.12.0-SNAPSHOT
Build Number : ed0a80a
GWT Version : 2.5.0
SmartGWT Version : 3.0
Firefox ESR 17.0.10 and Firefox 29.0
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to RHQ server
2. Navigate to 'Inventory-->Servers-->RHQ Agent-->Alerts-->Definitions-->New'
- 'Priority' drop-down is not visible
- 'Enabled: Yes' radio button is not visible
3. Give alert name and click on 'Notifications' tab, Click 'Add'
- 'OK' and 'Cancel' buttons are not visible for most of the 'Notification sender' Types
- Select different types of 'Notification Sender', pages are not aligned properly and buttons are not visible.
Screen shot is attached.
This Bug was captured by overnight GUI automation.
Layout is broken on alert notification page as well. See attached alertNotification.png. This is probably caused by recent changes in look&feel
Created attachment 899288 [details]
Author: Libor Zoubek <email@example.com>
Date: Mon May 26 15:53:31 2014 +0200
[Bug 1101166] Buttons are not aligned properly and not visible in alert
definition creation page
Disable another interfering pieces in patternfly.css
Build Number :
Bulk close of items fixed in RHQ 4.12
If you think this is not solved, then please open a *new* BZ and link to this one.