Description of problem:
When running up2date, it fails with the following error
There was a fatal error communicating with the server. The message was:
An HTTP error occurred:
Status Code: 404
Error Message: Not Found
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Double click on RedHat Network Alert Icon.
2. Click on the "Launch up2date..." button
3. Click on "Forward" button
4. Make sure Fedora-Core-1 and updates-released buttons are checked
5. Click on "Forward" button.
1. Attempt to navigate to
through a browser.
I receive a 404 error.
up2date works and either updates my system or exits saying no updates
are available. I've found the file in
I've found the file in
but I do not know of a way to change up2date to look there.
experienced the same problem. the file that sets the sources is:
after modifying this file, you should be good to go.
Thanks! That worked for me.
What do we need to change in that file exactlly?