This release of JBoss EAP 6 contains a bug that causes some changes to remain in the level 2 cache, following rollback of changes.
This issue may result in a `javax.persistence.EntityNotFoundException` or non-existent entities being encountered.
This issue is expected to be resolved in a future release of the product.
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1102968 +++
Description of problem:
After adding an entity to an association (collection) and rolling back the transaction, the reverted entity remains in the association in the level 2 cache.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add element to an association (collection)
2. Persist the element added
4. Navigate from the one side to the many side
5. Raise an exception which rolls back the transaction
6. Repeat the navigation from the one to the many side
At #6, a javax.persistence.EntityNotFoundException is thrown
The connection at #6 should not contain the rolled back entity
Possibly the same as https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-5690
verified on EAP 6.3.1.CP.CR1