Description of problem:
It is possible to get windows which are hidden that are not revealed
by pressing the hide desktop button again.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open three windows (or more).
2. Press the hide desktop button.
3. In the Workspace Switcher click on one of the window's mini-things.
The window will appear.
4. Press the hide desktop button. Note that the other windows don't
5. Keep pressing the hide desktop button - only the single window will
appear and disappear as you do so.
I tested this out on three different machines with Fedora Core 1 on them.
Should be discussed on gnome.org, not something we'd do in a Red Hat