== Description of problem:
Versions of klatexformula lower than 3.2.8 are now unusable because:
- Current stable version of klatexformula rpm available for fc20 is version 3.2.3.
- Version 3.2.3 requires ghostscript's 'pswrite', which has been discontinued, and its absence causes this:
- RPM for newer versions of klatexformula have been built already for fc21 in koji (but not for fc20) as can be seen here:
== Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
== How reproducible:
klatexformula-3.2.9-2.fc20 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 20.
I've downloaded and upgraded the newly released set
for version 3.2.9-2.fc20 and everything is working fine.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 20 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing klatexformula-3.2.9-2.fc20'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
klatexformula-3.2.9-2.fc20 has been pushed to the Fedora 20 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.