Description of problem:
After adding a new source document that has space in filename, clicking that new source document won't give you the languages list, thus cannot be translated.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Zanata 3.5.0-SNAPSHOT (git-server-3.4.1-77-gc84b8dd)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login as a project maintainer
2. Go to any project version you maintained.
3. Click Document Tab
4. Click "...", and Select "Upload new source document"
5. Upload a source document that has space " " in the filename,
like "Everyone wants the most from life.vtt
6. Click at the newly uploaded document.
Failed to load the language list.
Language list should start loading.
Both client push or WebUI upload have this problem.
VERIFIED with Zanata 3.5.0-SNAPSHOT (git-server-3.4.1-77-gc84b8dd)
Verified on wrong one.
Updated pull request:
VERIFIED with Zanata 3.4.2-SNAPSHOT (git-server-3.4.1-25-g99811003)