Description of problem:
You cannot navigate past the title page of books such as Imitation of Christ, Orthodoxy and Pilgrim's Progress.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Name : bibletime
Version : 2.10.0
Release : 1.fc20
Steps to Reproduce:
1. yum install bibletime
2. Launch bibletime under KDE environment.
3. In the application's left-hand tree panel, click on "Books->English->Imitation".
4. The title page of Thomas a Kempis' "Imitation of Christ" displays correctly.
5. If you click on the drop-down in the titlebar or the scroll arrows, you cannot navigate past the title page.
You cannot navigate past the title page. The same is true of all the items in the "Books" category but items in the "Bibles" and "Daily Devotionals" categories work correctly.
You should be able to navigate through the book.
This has been reported upstream and they have crafted a patch to fix the problem. They are discussing whether to release 2.10.1 with the fix or whether I should just port the patch back to 2.10. I will release an updated package as soon as their decision is made. ETA ~24 hours for the decision.
2.10.1 is released, I'm building it and beginning to filter it down through the build chain to Fedora 20.
bibletime-2.10.1-1.fc20 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 20.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 20 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing bibletime-2.10.1-1.fc20'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
bibletime-2.10.1-2.fc20 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 20.
bibletime-2.10.1-2.fc20 has been pushed to the Fedora 20 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.