Rebase openstack-ceilometer to 2014.1.1. If appropriate, link any critical issues addressed in this rebase.
0. Install rhos5 from puddle:
1. Deploy using packstack --allinone
2. Down tarball from upstream
3. Confirm md5sum:
$ md5sum ceilometer-2014.1.1.tar.gz
4. Explode tarball and compare python files therein to those installed by packstack:
$ tar xvf ceilometer-2014.1.1.tar.gz ; cd ceilometer-2014.1.1
$ for f in `find . -name "*.py"` ; do diff $f /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/$f ; done
5. Ensure all deltas can be accounted for by additional patches carried:
Given the above sanity checks, the rebase is verified for OtherQA.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.