Created attachment 917169 [details]
Full server.log of failed startup
Description of problem:
When using the Microsoft SQL Server driver as the database backing the database logging feature, table creation fails with errors.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install DV using the (upcoming) DR2 installer
2. Elect to install a JDBC driver and configure database logging
3. Install the microsoft JDBC driver
4. Enter the details of the database logging database in the following panel.
5. Installation will complete successfully.
6. Attempt to start the newly installed server.
The following stacktrace is encountered upon server startup:
Table creation succeeds and commands are logged.
JDBC driver used is here: http://www.qa.jboss.com/jdbc-drivers-products/jdbc/EAP/6.3.0/mssql2012/jdbc4/sqljdbc4.jar
Ramesh Reddy <email@example.com> updated the status of jira TEIID-3245 to Resolved
Steven Hawkins <firstname.lastname@example.org> updated the status of jira TEIID-3245 to Closed