Description of problem:
When using kde as a desktop and switching the system language with system-config-language to ducth it tries to install the kde-l10n-nl package which does not exist.
The package kde-i18n-Dutch does exist
(Dutch is the name of the language spoken in the Netherlands which has country code nl)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
install fedora 20 defaults except for the desktop, choose the kde desktop
set system language to US English
set install language to US English
Steps to Reproduce:
1. log in as root
2. start system-config-language
3. set default language to 'Dutch (Netherlands)'
4. click OK
5. system-config-language will now try to install 'kde-l10n-nl' package which is missing
6. click ok/next/whatwever to proceed untill all the popups are gone again
7. start system-config-language again
8. note that it is set to dutch
And why does it try to install kde 3.5 language packs in a kde 4 environment ?
does not install the package
should install the propper package
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1170730 ***