Created attachment 917682 [details]
Cluster utilizaiton graph
Description of problem:
Graphs for cluster, volume, brick, disk , cpu , memory and swap should be consistent.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install nagios on RHS nodes.
2. Now set up a cluster with volumes in it.
3. click on the cpu, memory, disk, swap, brick , cluster and volume utilization graphs.
There is no consistency across the graphs.
All the graphs should be conistent.
Created attachment 917683 [details]
Volume Utilization Graph
Created attachment 917684 [details]
CPU utilization graph
Created attachment 917686 [details]
Created attachment 917687 [details]
Created attachment 917688 [details]
Swap Utilization graph
Taking a look at the attached graphs, only the Volume utilization and Disk utilization graphs should be brought to same format.
For Y-axis of both the graphs ( Volume and Disk ), it should say
%Usage (of <TOTAL-SIZE>)
e.g. %Usage (of 2TB )
%Usage (of 300GB)
Here is what i meant by saying all graphs should be consistent
1) Some of them are line graphs while some are area graphs.
2) Colors of plotting the graphs are different.
3) Some have the command what it is executing, while others does not have.
Lets discuss this and take it in 3.0.3
Thank you for the bug report. However, closing this as the bug is filed against gluster nagios monitoring for which no further new development is being undertaken.