1. System erase: the files/database schemas that need to be removed in
order to completely erase the system (Dan has the information)
2. The "r" option should be clearly added to the documentation
Cc:'ing Dan for his attention to supply this information/new content
during a documentation iteration.
Please explain the "r" option further:
* Is this a ccm command option?
* What does it do? Is there documentation describing it, outside of
* Where should it be documented?
- ccm command reference
- with specific examples of ccm usage
- with all examples of ccm usage
The r option is something that shows up in the course of install.
There is no documentation for describing it right now. It needs to be
documented in the IG in two places: 1) in the step-by-step tutorial
and 2) in the command reference.
I think the best thing to do is to actually do the install.
The 'r' command runs through all required parameters and interactively
prompts you to supply the values.
Reference to 'r' command in ccm UI included @40081.
No complaints or bug reports, the reference inclusion must be good enough.