Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
This enhancement is about testing and deploying our current release version of Zanata (^3.4.3) on Wildfly, in addition to deploying on EAP.
## Remaining Work
Some work is already done by camunoz and sflanigan.
- It is not currently building when the wildfly profile is turned off
- there are test failures
- need to get rid of the separate profile so that there is only a single war for both EAP and Wildfly
- Replace server.zip with a wildfly-based package
- Wildfly in “EAP emulation mode”
- Expand testing strategy to include testing on both EAP and Wildfly.
- Fully document deployment on Wildfly
## Technical notes
Need to run Arquillian multiple times with different flags, or we could test only on Wildfly.
Functional tests currently user server.zip download. We can change it to use cargo and download wildfly. It will need to install some modules (may be tricky in cargo).
- Switch Arquillian to Wildfly
- Switch functional tests to Wildfly. Need to change it to use a wildfly version of standalone.xml. This includes Basic Acceptance Tests
VERIFIED with 3.5.0-SNAPSHOT (git-jenkins-zanata-server-github-pull-requests-2082)